Monday, February 19, 2018

Bible Journaling Stamp Layout by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here with you today. It's no secret that I love SRM's Bible journaling stamps. However, I usually use them in my Bible, and only occasionally on cards. I thought it would be fun to try something different with my stamps, so today I have a Bible Journaling Stamp layout to share with you. 


I saw this "Every good and perfect gift" stamp from the new Bible Journaling Bible Margins Rejoice stamp set, and knew it would work beautifully on a layout. 


I used ColorIn Watercolor pencils to color in the stamp in colors that coordinated with my matching paper. Placing the stamped image in between two photos really makes it pop as a focal point. 


I'm super happy that I stepped outside my comfort zone and tried SRM's Bible Journaling stamps on something besides my Bible. Have you ever used SRM's Bible journaling stamps on a layout?

No comments: