Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Winter Layout


Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here.First of all I wish you Happy Holidays, I hope you had a great Christmas and I take the chance to wish you a wonderful new year!  Today I have for you a winter layout.  This year in my town they placed a ferris wheel and a giant Christmas tree so me and my hubby went take some festive pictures.To create the layout I used SRM stickers winter themed products, but not only them... can you spot the Valentine sticker that I used? I chose to make a monochromatic layout in blue tones with silver touches, so frosty and wintery!  
used a sequence of pictures to create movement. I love this kind of design for my layout!


I adhered circles stickers on white cardstock, fussy cutted them and adhered some of them with foam tape to make them pop from the background and add depth.


I used the word Winter from FreeStyle/Winter stickers as title. I placed some stitches stickers under the strips of papers to create more interest.



I hope you liked my layout and wish you a good day. 
Until next time,ciao, Giorgia
SRM products used 
Free style Winter stickers Sticker Stitches/Valentine's | We've Got Your Sticker/Sweet

No comments: