Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Winter Treat Bags (A Bit Early!) by Michele


It's never too early to get a jump on your holiday projects right?  
I always find it funny when I am creating for Christmas and I am in shorts, AC, and it's 95 degrees outside! ;)
I am totally in love with these new linen bags!
I decided to add a dot of Silver Stickles to the center of each dot for added sparkle. 


The flowers and snowflakes were cut using my die cut machine. 
I added more Stickles to the centers of the flowers.  


I stamped the word "WINTER" on a tag and embossed it in white.  I stamped the snowflake in a pale pink on a circle and then adhered it to the tag.  I added silver STickles to the center of the snowflake. 


I added silver jingle bells, silver string and tinsel and glued it underneath my snowflake/flower combo. 


Thank you for stopping by today! 

1 comment:

SD pooja said...

These embellished bags look very pretty !