Monday, August 28, 2017

Hooray... Happy Birthday Card by Jennifer



Hello! My name is Jennifer Powell and I am very excited to be one of the new faces on the design team. I am a busy stay at home momma to three kiddos and one very sweet little dog...oh and I can't forget my very understanding husband. Northwest Iowa is the place we have called home for the last eight years. I am a lover of all things coffee, Bible journaling, planning, homeschooling, and making my everyday life a little more beautiful and crafty. I am so looking forward to playing, posting and hopefully providing fun inspiration to get you all up and crafting!

Today I am sharing a birthday card.
I was inspired by the background plaid paper and knew right away I wanted to create a more rugged masculine card. I had these fun wooden star pieces that added to the woodsy feel I was trying to create. I stamped the 'Happy Birthday to you' in a very subtle black and embossed it to create texture. After stamping the word 'Hooray' on the banner in StazOn ink I thought it need just a small punch of color so in came the cute twine bow.

On the inside of the card I used the leftover pieces from the front background paper as well as a SRM birthday clear sticker  



I had so much fun using this Birthday Plans stamp on my card!  



Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a crafty day!
SRM Sticker supplies used:

No comments: