Thursday, July 6, 2017

Love One Another by Michele


Hey there crafty friends!  Michele here with a card today that uses a sentiment that truly speaks to me.  With all of the craziness in the world, I think loving one another seems a simple solution. ( I wish it were that easy!)
So here I am spreading the love to you my crafty friends!
I used SRM's Appropriately named, Love One Another set over a Smooshed water colored background. 


I stamped the little heart, colored it with Copic markers and fussy cut it.  I gave it a layer of glossy accents. Once it was dry, I added a few details using the Reminisce Gel Pen. I popped up the heart with crafty foam tape and adhered a few enamel dots and pink twine to finish off the card. 


Now go spread joy and kindness.... and love one another!! :)

No comments: