Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Game Day Box by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here! 
Today I'm sharing a fun 'game day' box with you!

Seeing many friends being all about baseball right now, I decided to make my box with a baseball theme. Though, you could do this with any sport you like. ;) 


It may just look like an ordinary box with some jute twine and sticker tag, but when you open it...


Surprise!!...or should I say, Yum?!!...
I filled my box with some salty and sweet goodies. A little bit of popcorn and some chocolate caramel squares. 


I used one of SRM Stickers patterned bag to hold my popcorn in, which I also added a fun sticker to one of the stripes on the bag. Then I added some cardstock around my chocolates and added some fun stickers on top. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers supplies:

Patterned Bag
Jute Twine

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is too fun..