Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Crafting with Grandkids by Susan & Sylvie


Today is a very special post because my Granddaughter Sylvie is our guest designer!


What happens when I visit with my grandkids?  Lots of love and hugs and lots of fun crafting!  Today I want to share with you what Sylvie and I made on my last visit with her in Massachusetts.  She loves the Just Believe stamp because last year when I was designing the new Bible Journaling stamps, she helped me design this one! 


And here's what we made!  And boy did we have fun! :)
We made cards, framable art, mini cards, and little notes and I love them all! 




Sylvie taught me quite a bit about stamping and pens.  We had a blast!

Crafting with kids is such fun!  They seem to have a natural feel for color and design and you can learn a lot from them! 

Join us tomorrow for more crafty projects  from our talented design team members. Follow us on Facebook or join any of our groups including groups for Bible Journaling, Planners and Vinyl

Hope you have a crafty day!

SaveSave

No comments: