Friday, February 3, 2017

From the Heart by Shannon


Good morning, Shannon here..sharing a Valentine's Day inspiration post with you. 

In a world of digital everything, there's something to be said about a handmade card or note. When you take the time to send a heartfelt note, it can make all the difference in someone's day. ❤

I created some festive, fun Valentines using SRM stickers, doilies, twine, punched paper pieces and labels!


Take a look at the set of three below: 


I love Stickers by the Dozen! They are ideal for invitations, thank you notes, greetings for family and friends. I am instantly transported to my childhood using doilies, how awesome are these Red Heart Lace Doilies?!?!? 
Punched Paper Pieces add the perfect pop of color to these greetings. 


SRM Labels by the Dozen can serve so many uses, as an actual label, a gift tag, or a super cute embellishment! A go to sticker for me in pretty much every project, Sticker Stitches...you can find them on 99% of my projects. The other one percent? I blame my children and their friends for horribly distracting me!


A Valentine wouldn't be a Valentine without a sweet sentiment, SRM has so many ways to express yourself, even the We've Got Your Border Stickers have sentiments and heartfelt wishes on them! And twine is always a perfect addition to anything ❤

Thank you for letting me share these sweet valentines with you today! 

SRM PRODUCTS USED: