Tuesday, January 10, 2017

January 2017 Planner Pages by Melanie


Happy New Year! Melanie joining you today with some planner fun!  I am looking forward to 2017 and hope you are as well. 

My planner definitely helps keep me on track for a more successful year. Usually I only add color to my weekly pages because, well, this is what my monthly pages end up looking like . . .  The days are packed . . . but . . . Blah.


So, to start the new year off a little more brightly, I used SRM stickers to give my January planner layout a splash of color. 


 (Trust me, my sharpened #2 pencil was poised to write in work schedules, appointments, lessons, sports activities, social events, etc. as soon as these pictures were taken. But now I'll have some color amongst all the lead writing).

The "A Year to Remember" Calendar Companion sticker sheet is perfect for planners and calendars. The little icons fit perfectly on special dates or days to remember.


I love the Freestyle stickers and their funky shapes. They add just the right amount of color and style to my pages. 


To add some finishing touches, I used the 2017 Year of Memories sticker and black sticker stitches (I think I use these on every project).  

I love to see how you complete your planner pages on the SRM's Facebook Planner Sticker Fun page. Thanks in advance for sharing your projects!

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Susan, you ARE going to be busy! A great looking planner though! (Cool stickers!)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great stickers!