Thursday, January 19, 2017

February Plans by Shantaie



Happy days ahead in February 2017! Shantaie here with some Planner fun! Don't you just love a fresh new month to fill in activities, goals, and maybe even a day of downtime?! Planners are the key to a more effective week for me, I have tried weeks of just "winging it" and I can tell you I forget too many things, and in general find myself feeling like my life gets a little out of control. A pretty or super fun page also keeps me energized and upbeat! My February page is bursting with Valentine happiness!

I will fill in my daily to do and activity lists as the month goes by in my weekly section but I can reference my master just by flipping to the tab!


I started with that pink tab, and a row of Valentine border stickers  and a 2017 year of memories sticker to top it off, I spritzed the top and bottom corners with glimmer mist is taffy and peppermint. I added a hand lettered quote in a watered down pink paint.....I need more practice, but I do love the look!
 
My page features more ideas, and guidelines for my days, as well as hard plans, but not the daily appointments, and to do's, this will give me a great source of energy and a reminder that life is more than grocery trips and work!

 I used several stamps from the 
Healthy PlansToday Tomorrow To Do, and Birthday Plans sets, and used watercolor twist pencils to color them in. I also tried my hand at brush lettering with brush point markers that was fun, and very easy, I will be using them a lot I'm sure!


All you need is love, that and a few SRM stickers to make a fun loving filled planner!!! The Valentine stickers I used are, Quick Cards Love,  Stickers by the Dozen Valentine, We've Got Your Sticker Sweet,  Fancy Sticker Sentiments Love and Quick Cards Be MineI already want to make my March calendar, and I look forward to seeing this on my desk inspiring me each and every day!!!  I'm hooked!



No comments: