Sunday, October 9, 2016

Merry Christmas by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here! 
Well, we all know how fast time keeps going by, right?! ;) With that being said, there's nothing like gearing up for Christmas and starting to make your Christmas cards! (or in my case, 'a' card meaning just one card. lol)


Keeping with my CAS style, I started with adding a little strip of patterned paper to the left side of my card. After, I did some quick and easy die cutting for my fancy holly leaves using gold glitter paper. I then used tiny pieces of foam tape on the back and added it to my card. 


Once done, I added my sentiment on a piece of wood patterned paper, along with a strip of white lace underneath it. After I placed it on my card. And to finish things off, I added a few sequins. 

So what do you think?!...I'd love to know! :)

SRM Stickers supplies used:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see y'all soon! 
SaveSave

No comments: