Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Stamped Lilies & Embossed Gift Bag by Amber


Ready to meet another one of our new design team members?  Today, it's Amber Rasmussen and she creates the most wonderful cards.  Amber loves combining SRM Stickers and goodies with other products in her stash and the results are amazing!  Here's more about Amber in her own words:  


“Hi Everyone! My name is Amber Rasmussen, I currently live in Florence, Arizona with my high school sweetheart Jason & our cute little black cat named Pookie. I've been paper crafting for about the last 12 years. I started out creating paper embroidery cards who dabbled with stamping and over the years I have evolved into a full time scrapbooker and card maker. I'm a big fan of SRM Stickers and I'm so thrilled to be a part of SRM Stickers DT family! I'm looking forward to sharing all my SRM Sticker creations with you!"

----------------------

Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing a fancy little Thank You card and matching embossed gift bag. I started by folding an 6" x 6" piece of white cardstock in half to create a 3" x 6" card base. 


Once my card base was folded I added one of the black zig- zag borders from the Sticker Stitches - Black sticker sheet towards the bottom of my card base and layered two pieces of patterned paper towards the top half of my card. On another piece of white cardstock I stamped and colored some lilies, trimmed the piece, and adhered it right over the two pieces of patterned paper I added to my card base. I need a sentiment for the front of my card so I used one of the clear circle "Thank You" stickers from the Fancy Sticker Sentiments - Thanks sticker sheet and added it to a 1½" yellow scalloped circle. I added some twine and the sentiment right below my stamped image towards the right finishing my card.


I decided to create a little matching gift bag to go along with my card. I used one of SRM's 5" x 7.5" Kraft Chevron Embossed Bags and dressed it up to match my card by adding a mini yellow clothespin, large fancy sentiment sticker from the Fancy Sticker Sentiments - Thanks sticker sheet, and some matching twine.


I hope you enjoyed my card and embossed gift bag today. Thanks for visiting!

SRM Supplies



2 comments:

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous! Love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Shelly!