Thursday, August 18, 2016

I Am With You Bible Journaling by Samantha


Hello!  Samantha here today to share some Bible Journaling with you.  I often Bible journal from notes I've taken from Sunday's sermon, but sometimes ideas come to me in other ways. Just recently my Amazing Grace Bible journaling stamp set was sitting next to my Today, Tomorrow, To Do planner stamp set, and I saw the "I am with you always" stamp from Amazing Grace and thought it would be really fun on a page with the "today" and "tomorrow" stamps from the planner set. Thus this I Am With You Bible journaling page popped into my mind.


I like to build my background first. I started with some Marvy Color In watercolor pencils. I colored a big swatches of color, and the went over the whole page with the Marvy Color In Water Brush. This helps blend the color and gives the whole page a softer feel. 


After my page dried, I went back and stamped "today" and "tomorrow" from the Today, Tomorrow, To Do planner stamp set in coordinating colors. I left a blank space right in the center so I could stamp "I am with you always" from the Amazing Grace Bible journaling stamp set in black ink.





I felt that my main thought needed a bit more pop, so I grabbed my watercolor pencils again and colored in a few of the letters. I also used a little dot stamp from the Big Trinity stamp set to underline always. 


I like to add little tabs to each of my decorated pages in my Bible, so I finished the page of with a little red tab. I used a "remember" sticker from the Planner Icon sticker sheet to label my tab. I'd love to hear where your inspiration for your Bible journaling comes from! 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beautiful page! :o)