Friday, August 12, 2016

♩Good Day Sunshine! ♫ by Shannon


Hello!  Shannon here today!
I was totally listening to The Beatles while creating this card set...can you tell?
I created a set of friendship inspired cards using a multitude of SRM Stickers products!

Here's a closer shot of each of the cards in no particular order. I love the new Burlap Ribbon, it is a perfect way to add dimension and texture to your projects. 


New stamp alert! You'll see some of the new stamps in this card, but maybe used in a way you wouldn't think to do, as a subtle background instead of a big sentiment...but that's perfectly ok too!  Hint:  Just Believe


SRM has so many stickers for so many occasions, you can combine them and they work so well together, I used Thinking of You Sentiment Stickers and Wishing You Well Sentiment Stickers in the card below. 


There's a great new stamp available, Trust in the Lord and it has a bunch of great sentiments and accents that you can add to your cards, layouts, projects, bible journaling, etc! I used the tiny crosses as a background. 


Thank you for letting me share some sunshine with you today! 
Here are the products used:

Burlap Ribbon


SaveSave

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are all fabulous...I absolutely LOVE Shannon's work.

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love all the stickers you used!

Shelly said...

Super fun set!